Climate change research organization has research products that hyper-localize the effects of climate change to drive home its effects on the lives of ordinary Americans. Our client’s goal was to ensure their findings were seen by a wide range of Americans across the entire country.
Sequence in multiple waves of pitching to hundreds of journalists, along with allied groups. Use embargoed copies, report-author interviews, pitch memos, third-party validators, graphics and news releases to secure coverage. No use of paid newswire / press release distribution services.
Stories were placed in the most prominent American outlets: The Washington Post, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Miami Herald, The Huffington Post, Yahoo News, The Baltimore Sun and many hundreds of additional outlets.
- 1,001 stories placed in TV, radio, print and online outlets
- 16,143,360 total views / impressions (est.)
- 49 states host a local outlet where we placed a story
- 56 TV mentions
- 37,693 Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn shares of our pitched media stories
- Zero newswire / press release services employed