We have this recent piece in Renewable Energy Magazine speculating on what clean energy trade shows and conferences will look like as the country emerges from COVID. H/T to Editor Dan McCue.
The people in charge of these events have an interest in hearing what we want the shows of the future to look like. This is an opportunity for our sectors to help them reinvent in-person events, so they return the highest possible value to us as registrants. We urge you to let them know!
In fact, we contacted a number of them to ask their blessings to include their names and contact information. These people want to hear from you:
- American Clean Power (formerly WINDPOWER), Stefanie Brown - email@example.com
- Clarion Events, Jennifer Runyon - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solar Power International / North American Smart Energy Week (Solar Trade Shows), Gary Thuro - email@example.com
- Verge (Greenbiz), Ellie Buechner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wood Mackenzie (formerly Greentech Media), Eric Swanson - email@example.com
- PACENation Summit, Colin Bishop -
- InterSolar (Diversified Communication), Wes Doane - firstname.lastname@example.org