We recently completed our third investors roundtable working with our friends at CTLR (@Cleantech Leaders Roundtable). We had a great roster that included:
- Bill Nussey, Partner, Engage and Tech Square Ventures
- Chante Harris, ClimateTech Strategist & Investor
- Trent Yang, President & Co-Founder, Galway Sustainable Capital
- Ed Miller, Program Director Environment, The Joyce Foundation
- Pat Sapinsley, Managing Director, Urban Future Lab
We covered a wide range of topics. But no matter the question asked or answer given, I kept being impressed by how wise these people are.
I’m moved to say on a personal note that despite the seemingly never-ending stream of gloomy news about the accelerating climate disaster, talking with these people gives me hope. Despite the carping of #fossilfuelbros like Robert Bryce, the moral of humanity’s story is dwindling time, gathering momentum. I don't know how we’ll do running these rapids, but I'm sure glad I'm in the same boat that these folks are rowing.