Fellow cleantechers -
Have questions you want to ask editors of the major cleantech news sites? We’ve got a webinar for that.
Five editors have agreed to convene on Wednesday, January 13th at 1-2 PM EST to discuss:
- How did clean economy sectors do in 2020?
- What the election means for clean economy companies?
- What three trends are going to have a big impact on clean economy companies in 2021?
- The impact that government policy can have on clean economy vs. market execution.
- What will trade shows and conferences look like after we get critical mass on immunization?
- What does the conversion of AWEA into the American Clean Power Association say about clean economy’s maturation?
Yours truly will moderate the discussion among the following editors:
- Yann Brandt - SolarWakeup
- Catherine Morehouse - Utility Dive: Energy and Utility News
- Darius Snieckus - Recharge AS
- Heather Clancy - GreenBiz Group
- Zachary Shahan - CleanTechnica
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_T3COBxbtTWiOj4kI_U3_rA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Send any early questions you want cued to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus: We'll vote on which editor has the best Zoom background!
Heads up to our friends at: Solar Energy Industries Association, American Wind Energy Association, U.S. Energy Storage Association (ESA), The Solar Foundation American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE), Advanced Energy Economy (AEE).