Digital and Social Media Account Associate (Washington D.C.)
THE TOP US CLEANTECH FIRM: TIGERCOMM
We drive sustainability as a strategic partner to clean economy clients with complete communication services that expand sales, build brands and secure fair policies. Clean economy companies hire us as the top clean economy communications firm because of our unrivaled industry expertise, advanced tactics and track record of results.
We built our firm to provide an intensive level of service designed for companies, organizations and leaders working in clean energy and sustainability. Their success is our mission. That's why we insist on proactive, hands-on support by senior-level Tigercomm team members who work from tailored plans and a deep understanding of a client's goals.
We design and drive winning digital strategies using a customized blend of the latest digital practices to amplify stories and gain attention. Our team works to maximize our clients' online reach through creative content and engagement.
We are seeking a full-time digital/social media account associate with strong writing skills to help us with the following:
- Manage 2 - 3 client social media programs, including one for a major corporate public affairs campaign that entails:
- Daily social listening, mainly for client's Facebook (FB) group page, but also some limited Twitter work
- Draft FB posts and comments based on approved messaging and FAQs
- Facebook advertising campaign management
- Social media updates, posts and reporting
- Provide weekly reports from the clients CRM in PowerPoint
- Join daily client and team calls to coordinate work
- Draft content such as letters, blog posts and print advertisements
- Manage client’s master FAQ as messaging gets updated
- Own relationship with Sprout Social agency partnership to further build our social media services
- Must be based in the DC area (or willing to relocate), as the role might require possible travel to West Virginia for on-site support to Facebook Live-streaming of events and meetings
- Role might require occasional evening and weekend work
Attributes we’re looking for in a candidate:
Position reports to the Director of Digital and Marketing. Please submit your resume and up to 2 writing samples to email@example.com. The job application process will also include a timed writing test.
- Strong attention to detail in their written and verbal communications
- Strong writer and editor
- Experience with social media management and reporting platforms such as Sprout Social or similar
- Experience or familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proactively presents ideas and suggestions
- Works well with teams, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong desire to provide top-notch service
- Ability to time manage multiple requests with varying deadlines
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Interest in advancing a clean economy and sustainability
- Will consider contract and freelance applications
- Any of the following a bonus but not required for the role: Quantitative analytics, PowerPoint, video/graphics editing, crisis management or public affairs experience