Account Associate, Research and Digital Analytics
Tigercomm is the top clean economy communications firm in the country, and we’re not shy about saying it. As a team, we’ve dedicated our professional lives to helping the people and companies who didn’t get the memo saying a clean, sustainable economy isn’t possible.
We’re hiring the next generation of aspiring clean economy communicators. The best of the best, people who want to be part of a fun, hard-charging team that works based on a no-office politics policy and focuses intensively on skill building.
As an Account Associate, you’ll:
- Measure, track and analyze the success of companies’ digital communications programs and how it affects their businesses
- Craft great presentations for your findings
- Work directly with the Manager of Digital and Content Creation and play a critical role helping our senior account managers drive client success
- Learn and master the latest communications measurement software platforms
- Help us keep track of the communications trends, tactics and emerging experts that are helping drive the conversation around clean economy technologies
- Execute and help build the social media programs for leading clean economy companies
- Help deliver a variety of our best-in-class account services on as-needed basis. This will range from building media lists to helping create marketing collateral; from crafting online content to monitoring news and online conversations about clients.
Committed to our mission and a match with our values. Driven to see just how good and impactful you can be in powering the clean economy. Devoted to details and deadlines. Possessing a good sense of humor (we laugh a lot here).
- Have 1+ year of demonstrable success in your communication or analytics career (tell us what you did!)
- Know the importance of deadlines and details
- Are coachable and thrive in a team environment
- Have strong analytic capabilities, as well as solid MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Have experience with Google Analytics and URL builders – Moz or other analytics software (preferred)
- Are able to handle tasks within large, multifaceted projects through smart, efficient execution
- Have a BA/BS degree in Business, Economics or a related field
- Are able and willing to work long days and weekends on occasion
We drive sustainability as a strategic partner to clean economy clients with complete communication services that expand sales, build brands and secure fair policies.
- (Y)our purpose is sustainability/clean-tech
- Your work is a craft
- Accountability counts
- Breakthrough strategies
- Pitch in
- Own your professional growth… we will, too
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, writing samples and portfolio materials.